The UK Global Talent Visa
UK Global Talent Visa
The UK Global Talent visa (formerly known as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent) is for talented and promising individuals in the fields of Science, Engineering, Medicine, Humanities, Digital technology and Arts and culture wishing to work in the UK.
Benefits and Overview
- Choose your Visa length (Maximum of 5 Years)
- Work for an UK employer or be Self-employed
- Sponsor your Spouse and Kids
- No need of Job Offer or Sponsorship
- No IELTS
- Apply for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) in UK after 3 or 5 Years
Global Talent Pathways
Talent – Who are already leaders in their field with proven track record
Promising – Who can demonstrate potential future leader skills with proven track record
The first and most crucial step in the process of the Global Talent Visa is the obtain endorsement from the relevant bodies. Applicant must full fill the requisites of the endorsement body in order to be endorsed.
- Tech Nation for digital technology skills
- The Royal Academy of Engineering is for the engineering skills
- The British Academy for humanities and social sciences
- The Royal Society will be your endorsement body if your skills fall under natural and medical sciences
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) for science and researches
- Arts Council England for arts, culture, fashion, architecture, film and television profiles
Apply for The Global Talent Visa
The second and final step which is applying for your Global Talent Visa. The Visa decision will be out in 3 weeks.
Pay Visa Fee for you along with NHS Health Surcharge for the number of years of Visa duration.
How Can We Assist You
- We work with some of the strong and the best team in the UK Global Talent Visa.
- We know what documentation is required by the endorsement bodies and what alternatives can be provided.
- Timing and strong documentation are the key factors to yield the desired outcome and we are good at that.
- Post landing assistance with couple of reliable references to make things little bit easier for you in the UK.
Talk to us Today, Know more about your Eligibility and Scope