Canada Express Entry PR
Immigration To Canada
- Canada may be a very different place from your home country, which means there is a great deal to learn about and explore before you land in Canada.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world in area. Despite Canada’s great size, it is one of the world’s most sparsely populated countries.
- In addition, Canada harbors and exports a wealth of natural resources and intellectual capital equaled by few other countries.
- Canada is officially bilingual in English and French, reflecting the country’s history as ground once contested by two of Europe’s great powers.
Canada Permanent Residence
Canadian boarders are always open for the eligible to Immigrate and settle in the country and its provinces, individuals who can contribute to the economic growth of Canada. As a Canadian Permanent Resident one can enjoy almost all the social benefits that are available for its Citizens. A systematic and well-designed immigration strategy attracts the skilled and semi-skilled talents to apply for Canada Permanent Residence from their own home country or from anywhere in the world.
Even though there are various pathways to become a Canadian Permanent Resident, the most suitable and highly successful routes are:
Federal Skilled Worker Program – FSWP
Canadian Experience Class – CEC
Provincial Nominee Program – PNP
What is Express Entry
Earlier, it was a paper-based application procedure and issuing Visa’s on a traditional “First Come, First Serve” basis as per the available Quota per Occupation. But things were changed, Since January 1st, 2015, completing an Express Entry profile is the first step in Immigrating to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Skilled workers are chosen as Permanent Residents based on their Age, Education, Work Experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invites skilled professionals through Express Entry pool to apply for Permanent Residence based on individuals Comprehensive Ranking System Scores simply call it as CRS Ranking.
Express Entry is the new way of selecting Skilled Immigrants for Canada. Moreover, it completely involves Federal Government, Provincial governments and Employers. Express Entry also get your application processed within the stipulated time of 6 months.
Benefits Of Canada PR Visa
- As a Permanent Resident you can Live, Work and Study anywhere in Canada.
- You can bring your family to Canada on your Permanent Residence.
- You are free to choose your employer.
- A Permanent Resident receives most of the social benefits that are enjoyed by Canadian Citizens that includes Health care and Education.
- Eligibility to apply for Canadian
- A Permanent Resident is protected under Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
Talk to us Today, Know more about your Eligibility and Scope